T-Link specializes in pre-shipment inspections and also provides a comprehensive range of Quality Control Inspection services…at very reasonable costs.
Audit and Pre-production Services through shipment:
- General factory audits.
- Audits to determine employee working conditions
- Pre-production inspections to determine potential issues and make suggestions for high quality production.
- Initial production review to make sure initial quality standards are being met.
- In-process production inspections.
- Post production/pre-shipment sampling and audits.
- Container load checking.
- Shipping document co-ordination.
We specialize in inspecting durable goods with particular focus on:
- Electrical and Electronic devices
- Plastic molded products
- Toys and juvenile products
- Houseware products
- Gifts and Premiums
- Sundries and Stationery
- Printing and Packaging
- And many more
Inspection goals include:
- Reducing risks associated with poor quality, loading, storage, transportation and non-compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assurance that contractual obligations are met: specifications, packaging, marking and delivery.
- Identifying problems before products are shipped and distributed.
- Establishing and maintaining a high-performance vendor base while lowering production costs.
- Proactively working with factories to minimize defects, meet high standards, and assure that your products are the highest quality possible.
Inspections throughout China:
- Guangdong Province: Shenzhen, Guangzhou (Canton)
- Zhejiang Province: Fujian, Xiamen, Hangzhou, Ningbo (China Special Economic and Technical Zone)
- Jiangsu Province: Nanjing,
- Shandong Province: Qingdao,
- Sichuan Province: Chengdu
Arranged inspections in other countries in Asia upon request.